PERMANENT RENTAL ALTERNATIVE
Airbnb has revolutionised the industry by allowing short term rentals that can potentially yield a higher income than permanent rentals.
Do you travel for work regularly or are you planning an extended holiday? Why not earn extra income while you’re away.
OR CITY PAD
Need your holiday home or city pad for important dates but don’t use it much in between? Make your investment work for you all year round.
FULL SERVICE SOLUTION
We offer a full service solution covering all aspects of renting out your home on Airbnb. From the creation of a professional profile, to management, communication, cleaning and reporting we take care of the details.
Your property is in safe hands with Landream as we help you maximise the revenue from short term rentals.
As part of this service, we:
- respond to any enquiries or maintenance issues your guests have
- monitor all enquiries, bookings and reviews
- check and report on the condition of your home and any potential issues.
Ultimately you control the nightly rate for your property. However we can recommend rates based on the availability of your property, the time of year and local events to optimise your revenue.
We organise for your property to be cleaned and supplies replenished after each stay. Our network of professional cleaners are trained to hotel standards.
Our Linen and Essential Supplies package includes:
- freshly laundered hotel quality bedding and towels
- kitchen and bathroom items such as soap, toilet rolls, tea, coffee, sugar etc.
The housekeeping fee is a separate cost paid for directly by the guest.
As part of our Airbnb Set up service we will:
- organise professional photographs of your property so you stand out from the crowd
- set up and optimise your Airbnb listing
- create a unique and professionally designed home manual.
This package involves a one-off fee of $250.
Our Property Manager will meet and greet your guests, give them a tour of your home and share local recommendations. This allows us to physically hand over the key, and give your guests a warm welcome.